Short Articles for Reading Comprehension is a three-level reading course intended for high-beginning to low-intermediate students learning to read English. The non- fiction passages found throughout this series present students with a wide range of informative articles that will help transition students from a learning-to-read stage to a reading-to-learn stage of language development.
– Non-fiction passages developed with controlled readability
– Full-color photographs accompanying each passage
– Multiple reading comprehension and vocabulary reinforcement activities in each unit
– Listening and speaking activities based on the content of reading passages
– Grammar and vocabulary usage exercises
– Audio CDs included